School Assemblies are held fortnightly on even weeks. Assemblies are held on Fridays commencing at 9am.
Parents, grandparents and friends are encouraged to attend these special events.
School assemblies are held to:
- Recognise and celebrate worthwhile achievements of children, parents and caregivers in the school community
- Give individual classes the opportunity to share learning experiences and/or perform for their peers in other classes
- Give parents and members of the community an opportunity to see the achievement of individual students and classes being celebrated
- Disseminate information to members of the school community.
- Involve the community with the school.
- Celebrate whole school success.