School Assemblies are held fortnightly on even weeks. Assemblies are held on Fridays commencing at 9am.
School assemblies are held to:
- Recognise and celebrate worthwhile achievements of children, parents and caregivers in the school community
- Give individual classes the opportunity to share learning experiences and/or perform for their peers in other classes
- Give parents and members of the community an opportunity to see the achievement of individual students and classes being celebrated
- Disseminate information to members of the school community.
- Involve the community with the school.
- Celebrate whole school success.